Titan Student Union
Room: Legislative Chamber 1/2
Saturday, March 4
9am – 1pm
Discover your giftings and personal value, and how this relates to your personal life, career, and life in general at the StrengthsFinder Workshop. Based on the StrengthsFinder program, the workshop includes an assessment, coaching, resources, tools, and personalized reports.
- Discover your top 5 strengths
- Understand your purpose and calling
- Live a life of meaning
Rooted in more than 40 years of research, the StrengthsFinder assessment has helped millions discover and develop their natural talents. Loaded with hundreds of strategies for applying your strengths, this Wall Street Journal, Business Week, and USA Today bestseller will change the way you look at yourself — and the world around you — forever.
Once you complete the Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, you will receive resources, tools, and the following personalized reports:
- Your top five theme report, built around the new Strengths Insight descriptions
- 50 Ideas for Action (10 for each of your top five themes) based on thousands of best-practice suggestions we reviewed
- A Strengths Discovery Activity that helps you think about how your talents, investment, experience, skills, and knowledge work together to build strengths
- A Strength-Based Action Plan for setting specific goals for building and applying your strengths in the next week, month, and year
Strengths Coach Doug Berry will facilitate this event that covers all of the above through break-out sessions explaining StrengthsFinder, your individual results, personal values exercise, Q&A and more!
To purchase the assessment and register for the workshop go HERE.
For more information email Cassie Wicoff